The Summit Coaching Circle - Find Your Professional Path in 90 Days Are you excited about forging a new future but feel
The Summit Coaching Circle – Find Your Professional Path in 90 Days
- Are you excited about forging a new future but feel overwhelmed trying to figure it out alone?
- Do you feel unclear when describing to others what you do or what you think you want to do?
- Are you starting the process of rediscovery yourself and spinning in your own thoughts?
If the answer is yes to one or more of these questions then The Summit Coaching Circle is for you.
The Summit is offering a private, immersive four-part live remote retreat over three months to women who are asking, “What’s next for me?” and want clarity, direction, and a way forward.
Over 90 days, participants will surface from this highly interactive series with:
- Alignment and clarity that speaks to “Who am I now?”
- 1 – 3 options for a professional direction that aligns with your values, strengths, skills, interests, work, and lifestyle
- A value proposition defined with a related answer to “what do you do?” that you can share widely
- A full personality debrief that highlights your intrinsic personal and
- Where the demand is in the marketplace for what excites you
- A launch plan with goals and a timeline to propel you forward
- A built-in support group of women who want to see you succeed
Here’s the format:
- Four 2-hour guided in-person sessions
- Three 1:1 “laser” coaching sessions
- Aspirational and tactical homework between meetings
To say this is going to be a value-packed series is an understatement. Time is our most precious commodity, and we plan to make the most of yours.
We will be scheduling four 2-hour meetings between
The week of February 22nd
The week of May 17th
Each group meeting will run for two hours, with dates subject to participants availability
Limited to 5 participants (pre-interview required)
General Admission: $695
HAYVN Members and/or Summit Alums: $595
“The Huddle 2.0 afforded me the opportunity to self-reflect and discover who I am today from a perspective of strength and positivity. Instead of viewing myself through the lens of missed expectations and what I haven’t fulfilled, it helped me discover what I HAVE accomplished and the person I have become…and the wonderful opportunities my experience may lead me.”
— Katherine M.
“In the outside world, I would never ask for help the way I did here.”
— Leslie L.
“The brainstorming has really valuable – just to have permission not to have everything buttoned up and have it be okay. Because some of what we don’t have, particularly moms who are in the trenches – is a failure of imagination for our own lives – because of our responsibilities, our tension wheel is so short all the time.”
— Sarah B.
March 8 (Monday) 10:00 am - June 30 (Wednesday) 12:00 pm