READY TO WORK WITH THE SUMMIT?
Given a topic that is so deeply personal, we value customization and personal connection above all else.
We honor your depth of experience as a former professional, volunteer, partner, and mother – with limited time – so we design all of our offerings to cut to the chase; immersive, expedient and customized to get you on your way.
And after that, we offer opportunities for all of our Summit alums and friends to connect into perpetuity.
THE SUMMIT HUDDLE
The Bridge from Mom to Professional Series
There’s nothing better, particularly when you’re looking for inspiration on what to do next, to connect with like women on a similar quest.
The Summit Huddle, The Bridge form Mom to Professional Series is an easy way to dip your toe in and get a taste of how doable it is to find and take hold of your next direction.
You can look forward to topics like:
• The top 5 things to help you transition out of full-time parenting
• How to frame your value to fit into the marketplace
• Who’s already done this and what can I learn from her?
THE SUMMIT RETREAT
Up to 4 participants, In-person
You and I know firsthand the power of women, in an intimate and safe space, talking about their aspirations, doubts, and the challenges they face when fathoming their future.
With that knowledge as a backdrop, The Summit offers a private one-day retreat to women who have already expressed interest in answering, “What’s next for me?” and want to share the experience of finding their future direction with the insights and support of a select group of women who are at the same starting point.
Between morning coffee, lunch, and a final cocktail reception, you – and up to three other women – will surface from this highly interactive day with:
- Alignment and clarity that speaks to “Who am I now?”
- A curated inventory of the skills, interests, and passions you want to engage when moving forward
- An understanding of your key priorities for your work style and lifestyle
- Where the demand is in the marketplace for what excites you
- A plan with a timeline to propel you forward
- Access to support and resources to keep you on track well after the end of the day
- A group of women who have your back
SUMMIT COACHING - WHAT’S NEXT FOR ME?
One-to-one, In-person or Virtual
If you are someone who likes private, individual attention while exploring your future path, the one-to-one What’s Next for Me? coaching program may be just right for you.
Starting with our own proprietary method for assisting women in discovering their “true north,” one-to-one coaching combines your life experience to date with insights from outside assessments and personal and professional sources to inform where you are going next.
If you decide to take advantage of Summit Coaching – What’s Next for Me? – you can expect to surface with:
• Alignment and clarity that speaks to “Who am I now?”
• A curated inventory of the skills, interests, and passions you want to engage while moving forward
• An understanding of your key priorities for your work style and lifestyle
• Where the demand is in the marketplace for what excites you
• A plan with a timeline to propel you forward
THE RESUME DOCTOR
One-to-one, In-person or Virtual
You’ve only been “volunteering” for the last several years.
You have “nothing” to add to your professional history.
Or, you haven’t seen your resume in years. It’s stuck in a computer that’s been sitting in your garage that you don’t know how to access anymore or there’s just one remaining hard copy hiding somewhere in your family files.
Or, you have a resume that you can’t imagine seeing the light of day because a) it’s so dated and/or b) doesn’t represent who you are anymore.
If any of the above scenarios resonate for you, send us your resume (make a live link that emails the resume to me directly?) and we’ll offer judgment-free advice on how to shape it up and make it something that you feel confident represents the best of you.
First, talk with us so we know where you are on the continuum of hitting send on your resume!
One-to-one or Group, In-person or Virtual
Because so many of our Summit alums surface from our services wanting to start their own businesses (whether as a consultant, a florist shop owner or a designer), we couldn’t help but offer a super straight-forward business launch program to meet your needs.
During this 10 session coaching series, you will have clarified the type of business you want to start, the strengths you want to engage as a business leader and the fundamental building blocks for starting a business every entrepreneur needs to know to ensure success.
New skills such as creating SMART goals; forecasting costs and revenue; identifying your product or service’s “differential”; creating a presence on the internet and becoming a legal entity will add to your entrepreneurial acumen.
THE SUMMIT BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CIRCLE
4-6 Members, In-person
Based on the success of our Summit Circle and our growing Summit alums pursuing their own small business dreams, we are now offering a business-focused circle.
A 90-day program designed to provide direct support to you and your growing business you will be joining a small group of like women who also want to move forward with consistent action and realize tangible results.
The Summit Business Accelerator Circle includes:
• A monthly 2-hour mastermind group session with 4-5 other women who also have specific business goals to achieve
• A 30-minute coaching session in between monthly group sessions to provide individual attention to you and your goals
• Aspirational homework to support your work and life as a solo or entrepreneur
• Consistent feedback and relevant resources for you to move forward
• Knowledge that your fellow Circle members have your best interest in mind
Pre-requisite: Summit alum or 2-hour coaching engagement prior to start date.
NEED HELP FIGURING OUT WHICH OPTION IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOU?